January 12, 2012

Boys' Tale: A Crime That Never Was



The story teller in me rekindled with these four boys in the picture. But my story would focus on the two younger ones. This happened in the Christmas Eve of 2011 in the house of my cousin in Punta Bilar, Surigao City.  Before proceeding, let me introduce them.


The oldest among the four is Kuya Fonzy.  He is the eldest son of my nephew. He is 9 years old then. Playful, cool, and emotionally intelligent. Can easily play about with other kids. He is nice and keen observant. He can understand the language of my son. Very adaptable.








The second Kuya is Choy2x, wearing green tee. Fifth son of my cousin. I find this boy composed and a bit shy. Loves to be in the background, most often. Cool dude too! Unruffled yet engaging in a conversation.  Playful in such a relaxed mood. Kuya Choy is fondly called, "Tibor" in the family because he's his grandpa's grandson.







The third Kuya is Sean. Only son of my cousin who's based in Canada. Sean is in prep school. Very reasonable kid and doesn't miss to answer questions. Smart, witty, and goodlooking. Bit funny and entertaining. He calls Rob-rob as Wab-wab when he's just three. He can't say the"Er" sound. 

Generally, these three guys all love kids. They're not quarrelsome to younger children. That's why they can gel with my only son Robin even if they rarely hang-out with each other,only in special events like this-- Christmas.
                                  

I shouldn't miss to introduce the youngest guy in the picture, no other than my only son Robin.  He loves to play 24-hours a day. With high energy no one can beat. Easily sweat-out even the room aircon is in full blast. He's not a cry baby. At play, his laughter reverberates the entire play station. He' friendly, cheerful, flexible, and sharp. 


Like what i've said, my story will center on the 2 younger boys. It will be told thru pictures with light conversations...The story goes this way....





Two days before Dec.25, I bought 3 packs of candy, sort of, called "Jelly Ace". Secretly i kept it under the bed, that in the picture. I wrapped it in a box to give it to the kids, they were 8 in the house that time, as give-aways on the eve of christmas. In the afternoon of the 24th at around 2pm, I went inside the room to nap. I had slept for about 30minutes then when i heard the two boys, Sean and Rob, entered the room.  My sleep that hour was not as deep as I used to, seemingly I heard the two whispering. I didn't bother to open my eyes thinking they're just playing a toy that doesn't squeak. They're so silent that I almost didn't hear a sound. I wondered what's happening. I slowly opened my eyes cautiously for them to be unaware I was awoke. To my surprise, i saw Sean carefully opened the candy box while Robin watching. Every now and then Sean would tell Rob, "Sshhhh", because the latter excitedly grabbed the box with the desire to eat the candies. Sean as the older one, divided the candies equally. All the 3 packs!! Consumed...Instead of getting  mad, I slowly took my camera I hid under my pillow and took shots of the two.

To continue the story...i urge you to interpret it.......

...when they started to gobble up, Sean would gave a glance to my bed located in front of them...



...yum yum...delisioso...

...Rob had a hard time opening the candy...

...both glancing at me once in a while...this time i wrapped myself with a blanket so they can't notice...



....Sean's  already up, tried to ask Rob who is adamant...Sean went :grrr,grrr"....


...somebody got in the room, sorry...the two locked it up...wise boys, they know their crime....


...glancing at me again...
...seemingly took notice of me because i was tickled watching them...look at Rob's facial expression,
he really thought I saw them... 

...suspicious look ...Sean's busy eating...


...another suspicious glance...Rob's eating passionately...


...rob all alone still eating the last jelly ace...Sean's already nowhere to go...

     End of the Story....

































No comments: