December 7, 2011

the moment when i have you

it was quite a ver very long time i have been longing to have you in my life
it took me courage to face the world to let them know i want you in my life
it took me nerve to chose whom to start with to have you in my life
it took me more or less seven years to finally have you in my life
but with you now
what a great pride to have you...bravoooo!

these lines seem corny but it is true
whatever people say about me and you
gosh! it's none of their business what we wanna do
what is important in this universe is me and you
with you now in my life?
i am perfectly complete!....whew!

people around are buzzing who you really are
silently i laughed at their demeanor or so
i pity them -- old fashioned, ignorant, petty, and envious
because deep inside me if they only know
i conquered the universe with you
victory!victory! victory!...yeeyyy!

only few people know who you are to me
but hardly see you -- your form and substance
to some you are an enigma from where you came from
venus, mars, jupiter, or pluto
they wonder when you came into being
winter, fall, summer, or spring

to me you are like a water so crystal clear
like jewel that sparkles in my midst of darkness
like a mathematical equation that gives balance to my world
you are my work of art
like da vinci's monalisa and michael angelo
you my kiddo!

so people, people, people! if you are in limbo
ahhh....how miserable you would be!
but as long as i have you
my pretty and brilliant robin inigo
baby...this is for you.
from mommy yo..

4 comments:

cfctac2011 said...

Wow!this is beautiful.... very creative... keep it up...congrats jo

jojo said...

thanks a lot fe...you're my angel;)

gatsby said...

Bravo, mama! very poetic!

jojo said...

thanks mavel...poetic jud ko when i'am"in" my emo...;)