January 8, 2012

2012 beginnings

Again, i am contemplating of a new domestic project. One not-so-big room but with a comfort room and an extended kitchen. Presently, my house has an all-around space for living-dining area which i find it a limited space for Robin to run to and fro. It would be another exciting-challenging one for me as i open 2012.  I commisioned my officemate engineer to estimate how much should be spent for this project. I always pray I can  make it again this year. Hopefully,...............





I want 2012 commence with a big BANG!!!! in my workplace...new and challenging work assignments, good vibes, positive energy, pleasant work environment, friends with an all through out happy faces ;), positive thoughts...hmmm. 


Personally, i want:  pink of health, religiously stick to my exercise regimen with my good friend Mavel, hi mavel!, follow the proper diet, i'm gaining weight recently, go to my friend doctor regularly for my regular check-up, sleep tight which i always do!!!, always  emit positive energy.

All these starts from within. 




2 comments:

gatsby said...

So, you're into a domestic project, how about commissioning your budget officer for the FUNDS AVAILABILITY? heheh pirmahan dayon nato, hahahaha, GOOD LUCK, friend...

jojo said...

estimate only oi...pautanga ko beh..aron kasugod dayon ko karon April