January 19, 2012

...it's my papa's birthday...remembering him...


                To my papa....  this is my tribute to you.....

A dog is his favorite pet
I can't wait to write a short tribute about my late father.
Tomorrow's his 74th birthday supposedly.
His full name is Eulogio G. Yordan.
He is fondly called as "leo" to friends and relatives.
He is "iti" to his late father and mother.
I just feel sorry I got no picture of his.
But most people say I'm his look-a-like.
Only I got my gender from my mother.

-0-

Papa was altogether a friend to everybody.
Generous of his time, resources, and presence.
Patient, industrious, and fearless.
Ever composed amidst troubles and confusion.
Determined, firm, affectionate in a very silent way.
Intelligent, good provider, planner, and implementer.

-0-

He is a Santa Claus to kids.
A brother to the needy.
An adviser to those who seeks superior thoughts.
A comedian and a critic in our family.
A great fan of  Elvis Presley.
Above all a great father to me.

-0-




                                               
























No comments: